Skin resurfacing Treatments Bonita Springs, FL
If you’re one of many people who are bothered by their uneven skin texture—be it scars, wrinkles, enlarged pores, or stretch marks—the solution is easier than you’d think. Stop worrying about covering up old acne scars or stressing over the deep-set wrinkles that make you look older than you really are. It’s time to take the first step toward celebrating your skin.
Venus Concept’s targeted skin resurfacing treatments can effectively reduce signs of skin damage and improve the appearance of uneven skin texture, no matter how fair or dark your skin tone. With just a couple of quick sessions, you’ll notice a naturally smoother, more radiant, and healthier-looking complexion that lasts.
Skin resurfacing devices
Venus Concept’s skin resurfacing treatments are powered by advanced radio frequency technology to safely correct signs of skin damage, which improves the appearance of scars, visible pores, deep wrinkles, stretch marks, and uneven skin texture.
- Technology that is safe for all skin tones
- Low downtime
- Quick treatment sessions last only 15-30 minutes
Frequently asked questions
Everything you need to know about your skin resurfacing treatment.
BEFORE THE TREATMENT
The ideal candidate is anyone who shows signs of skin damage, including deep wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks, and/or anything else that affects the skin’s texture.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker or any other active electrical implant in the body
- Any active conditions in the treatment area (e.g. rash)
- History of skin disorders or very dry skin
- Current or history of cancer (including pre-malignant moles)
- Severe concurrent conditions (e.g. cardiac disorders)
- Pregnant or nursing
- An impaired immune system
- A history of disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes)
- Taking blood thinners
- Had a face lift or eyelid surgery within the past 3 months
- Had any resurfacing treatments or chemical peels within the past 3 months
- Had any cosmetic injections within the past 2 weeks
- Consumed any Advil, Tylenol or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs within the past week of your treatment
- Any surgeries within the past 6 months
- Treating over tattoos or permanent makeup
- Excessively tanned
DURING THE TREATMENT
AFTER THE TREATMENT
Acne Treatments & Solutions
If you are struggling with acne, you are not alone! Acne affects up to 50 million Americans annually, making it the most common skin condition in the United States. Unfortunately, breakouts can occur at any stage of life—clinical studies have shown that 40-55% of adults aged 20 to 40 are diagnosed with low-grade acne and oily skin. Aside from the physical effects of acne, the condition can also have an impact on emotional and psychological well-being.
The acne treatment with Venus Versa utilizes AC Dual IPL applicator combines blue and red light delivered simultaneously with each pulse. The blue light targets and destroys acne-causing P. acnes bacteria, while red light reduces inflammation and promotes faster healing.